Faradaya splendida F.Muell.
- Common Name: Glory Vine
- Family: Lamiaceae Lindl.
- Country of Origin: NE. Borneo to Solomon Is.
- Habitat: rainforest
- Uses: The bark of this species was used by aborigines as a fish poison.
- Accession # 201200015
- Source: Kartuz Greenhouses
- Accession Date: 03-29-2012
- Bench: 1207 - AUS:East Bench NC
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 03-30-2023
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- SubClass: euasterid I
- Order: Lamiales
- Family: Lamiaceae
- SubFamily: Ajugoideae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 7 May 2015.
- WCSP (2015). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Accessed 7 May 2015.
data regenerated on Thu, 30 Mar 2023 08:36:29 -0400 [bcm v4.0]