Phrynium imbricatum Roxb.
- Common Name:
- Family: Marantaceae Peterson
- Synonym(s): Phrynium oliganthum Merr.
- Country of Origin: E. India to Hainan
- Habitat: Understory of wet evergreen forest, growing on limestone rocks
- Accession # 201900226
- Source: Kress Collection, SI#2000217
Rcvd as Phrynium oliganthum Merr.
Kress, W. J., Prince, L. M., Xia, Y. M.
China: Yunnan: Maguan
Gu Ling Qing Reserve
22.7311, 103.9975, 22 Nov 2000
Shoots to 1.2 m, leaves green, spaced along stem. Inflorescence terminal, short. Fruits green, bilobed. Seeds white.
- Accession Date: 07-10-2019
- Bench: 3204 - ZING:tbd
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 2 confirmed on 12-16-2022
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Marantaceae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) (as Phrynium oliganthum) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Wednesday, 17 July, 2019.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:56:39 -0500 [bcm v4.0]