Narcissus tazetta L.
- Common Name: Paperwhite Narcissus
- Family: Amaryllidaceae J. St-Hil.
- Country of Origin: Medit. to Afghanistan, SE. China to Japan
- Culture: Floral induction by high temps (25-30C) during dormancy. Dry off in summer, leave in bright spot in greenhouse.
- Accession # 200800012
- Source: unknown
- Accession Date: 02-15-2008
- Bench: 2101 - MED:Mediterranean A
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 02-28-2023
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Amaryllidaceae
- SubFamily: Amaryllidoideae
- Tribe: Narcisseae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Tuesday, November 07, 2017.
- WCSP (2017). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Tuesday, November 07, 2017.
- Tal Noy-Porat et. al., Turned on by heat: differential expression of FT and LFY-like genes in Narcissus tazetta during floral transition, Journal of Experimental Botany, Volume 64, Issue 11, 1 August 2013, Pages 3273–3284, https://doi.org/10.1093/jxb/ert165. Last accessed on Tuesday, November 07, 2017.
- Angiosperm Phylogeny Website at MoBot. Last accessed on Tuesday, 03 December, 2019.
data regenerated on Sun, 19 Mar 2023 16:06:14 -0400 [bcm v4.0]