Dendrobium bifalce Lindl.
- Common Name: The Two Sickles Dendrobium
- Family: Orchidaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Lesser Sunda Is. to Solomon Is.
- Habitat: lowland rainforest to 550m
- Culture: Plants are warm growing with temperatures around 50 to 90°F and require medium amounts of light. Water regularly through out the year. Plants can be potted in medium bark or sphagnum moss. 3
- Accession # 200600010
- Source: Bill Smith - UConn PlSc
- Accession Date: 02-16-2006
- Bench: 0 - unassigned location
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 0 confirmed on 12-06-2022
- CITES Appendix II Listed Plant
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Orchidaceae
- SubFamily: Epidendroideae
- Tribe: Dendrobieae
- SubTribe: Dendrobiinae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 24 May 2015.
- WCSP (2015). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Accessed 24 May 2015
- Dendrobium bifalce at Orchids Wiki. Accessed 24 May 2015.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:04:57 -0500 [bcm v4.0]