Cymbidium finlaysonianum Lindl.
- Common Name: Finlayson's Cymbidium
- Family: Orchidaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Indo-China to Malesia
- Culture: Plant should be grown in warm areas with medium light. Pot with bark and perlite. Plant prefers dry periods between watering. Reduce watering during the winter. Water about once a week. Plant can also be mounted. 3
- Accession # 198501478
- Accession Date: 12-31-1985
- Bench: 3223 - ORCH: SW Island Treebox
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 12-08-2022
- CITES Appendix II Listed Plant
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Orchidaceae
- SubFamily: Epidendroideae
- Tribe: Cymbidieae
- SubTribe: Cymbidiinae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 24 May 2015.
- WCSP (2015). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Accessed 24 May 2015
- Cymbidium finlaysonianum at Orchids Wiki. Accessed 24 May 2015.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:01:01 -0500 [bcm v4.0]