Pinus palustris Mill.
subg. Pinus sect. Trifoliae subsect. Australes
- Common Name: Longleaf Pine
- Family: Pinaceae Lindley
- Country of Origin: southeastern US
- Habitat: warm temperate coastal plains
- Accession # 200201893
- Source: Doug Goldman - Cornell
- Accession Date: 09-09-2002
- Bench: 2308 - Nearctic
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 11-22-2022
- IUCN Red List: Endangered Species
- Division: Pinophyta
- Class: Pinopsida
- SubClass: Pinidae
- Order: Pinales
- Family: Pinaceae
- SubFamily: Pinoideae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed Monday, May 21 2018.
- WCSP (2016). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed Monday, May 21 2018.
- The Longleaf Pine: A Champion of the Coastal Plain at In Defense of Plants. Last accessed Monday, May 21 2018.
- Pinus palustris at ARS-GRIN. Last accessed Monday, May 21 2018.
data regenerated on Tue, 22 Nov 2022 11:57:35 -0500 [bcm v4.0]