Lepidozamia peroffskyana Regel
- Common Name: Palmfern
- Family: Zamiaceae Reichb.
- Country of Origin: SE. Queensland to NE. New South Wales
- Habitat: wet sclerophyll forest bordering on rain forest
- Description: [syn. Macrozamia Denisonii C. Moore & F.J. Muell.; Macrozamia Peroffskyana (Regel) Miq.]
Trunk to 20 feet or more, clothed with persistent leaf bases; leaves to 10 feet long, pinnae 200 or more, 4-12 inches long, to 1/2 inch wide, glossy above, broadly linear, recurved; male cones subcylindrical and more or less twisted, to 2 feet long, female cones ovoid, to 32 inches long, 12 inches in diameter; seed red when ripe.
- Accession # 199600033
- Source: Chiltern
- Accession Date: 12-12-1996
- Bench: 1218 - AUS:Ground Bed 2 SE
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 02-17-2023
- CITES Appendix II Listed Plant
- Division: Cycadophyta
- Class: Cycadopsida
- SubClass: Cycadidae
- Order: Cycadales
- Family: Zamiaceae
- SubFamily: Encephalartoideae
- Tribe: Encephalarteae
- SubTribe: Macrozamiinae
- Hortus Third, LH Bailey Hortorium, 1976
- Lepidozamia peroffskyana at Palm & Cycad Society of Australia. Last accessed on Monday, June 27, 2016.
- Lepidozamia peroffskyana at The Gymnosperm Database. Last accessed on Monday, June 27, 2016.
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Monday, June 27, 2016.
- WCSP (2015). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Monday, June 27, 2016.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:15:11 -0500 [bcm v4.0]