Cephalotaxus oliveri Mast.
- Common Name: Oliver's Plum Yew
- Family: Taxaceae Gray
- Synonym(s): Cephalotaxus griffithii Oliv.
- Country of Origin: S. China
- Habitat: understory shrub in mixed forests at altitudes of 300-1800m
- Accession # 202000009
- Source: Jimmy Grogan - Smith College BG
- Accession Date: 02-21-2020
- Bench: 2302 - Temperate Asia - Low
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 12-29-2021
- IUCN Red List: Species Vulnerable or Habitat Critically Threatened
- Division: Pinophyta
- Class: Pinopsida
- SubClass: Pinidae
- Order: Cupressales
- Family: Taxaceae
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Friday, 21 February, 2020.
- IUCN Redlist. Last accessed on Friday, 21 February, 2020.
- Gymnosperm Database. Last accessed on Friday, 21 February, 2020.
- Plants for a Future. Last accessed on Friday, 21 February, 2020.
data regenerated on Tue, 22 Nov 2022 11:54:37 -0500 [bcm v4.0]