Dacrycarpus vieillardii (Parl.) de Laub.
- Common Name:
- Family: Podocarpaceae Endl.
- Country of Origin: New Caledonia
- Habitat: Grows in lowland forest on ultramafic soils.
- Description: A relatively common species scattered throughout southern and central New Caledonia occurring at 150 to 500 m asl. Grows in lowland forest on ultramafic soils especially along river banks and in humid depressions.3
- Accession # 201000067
- Source: Chad Husby
- Accession Date: 04-15-2010
- Bench: 3110 - EVO: Tropical Conifers & Ginkgo
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 02-21-2023
- BGCI Limited Ex Situ Distribution - Plants do not leave building without Manager approval!
- Division: Pinophyta
- Class: Pinopsida
- SubClass: Pinidae
- Order: Araucariales
- Family: Podocarpaceae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 28 August 2014.
- WCSP (2014). 'World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Accessed 28 August 2014.
- Thomas, P. 2010. Dacrycarpus vieillardii. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2014.2. . Downloaded on 28 August 2014.
- Gymnosperm Database. Accessed 28 August 2014.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:30:08 -0500 [bcm v4.0]