- Common Name:
- Family: Malpighiaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Madagascar: Toliara Province
- Habitat: Climbing on shrubs at edge of forest and thickets.
- Description: Vine, twining, ca. 3 m tall; fruit green, but some turning brown.
- Accession # 200800040
- Source: Charles Davis, Wenheng Zhang - Harvard University
- Provenance: Plants of Malagasy Republic (Madagascar): Toliara Province: N of the city of Toliara on road to Maromandira, S. of Fiherenana River. 23d2'14"S,43d33'50"E; 7m.
Shrub thickets at edge of and withing short (<6 m tall) mixed deciduous - broadleaved evergreen forest with Didieria, succulent Euphorbia (tree) and Pachypodium (tree). Climbing on shrubs at edge of forest and thickets.
Vine, twining, ca. 3 m tall; fruit green, but some turning brown.
W.H. Zhang, J. Andrianatina & D.E. Boufford, Harvard University Herbaria #142
24 January 2008
- Accession Date: 04-28-2008
- Bench: 2201 - XER:Madagascar Spiny Thicket A
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 03-12-2023
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- SubClass: eurosid I
- Order: Malpighiales
- Family: Malpighiaceae
data regenerated on Sun, 12 Mar 2023 10:57:02 -0400 [bcm v4.0]