Brachychiton rupestris (T.Mitch. ex Lindl.) K.Schum.
- Common Name: Narrow Leaf Bottle Tree
- Family: Malvaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Northern Australia, Queensland, New South Wales
- Accession # 200400049
- Source: Cheryl Hearty - Vassar
Originally acquired as 'unidentified caudiciform'.
Was initially thought to be B. cf. discolor, but now appears more likely to be B. cf. rupestris, though this is also merely a cursory identification.
- Accession Date: 02-26-2004
- Bench: 1120 - AFR:West Bench SS
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 02-17-2023
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- SubClass: eurosid II
- Order: Malvales
- Family: Malvaceae
- SubFamily: Sterculioideae
- Tribe: Sterculieae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Monday, March 19, 2018.
- Brachychiton rupestris at Wikipedia. Accessed 23 September 2015.
- Brachychiton rupestris at ARS-GRIN. Last accessed on Monday, March 19, 2018.
data regenerated on Thu, 02 Mar 2023 13:37:15 -0500 [bcm v4.0]